|Job Title||Marketing Manager*|
|Location||Novi, MI*||*Position is based out of Novi, MI|
|Reports to||Megan Hendricksen|
|Pay Grade||Tier 2|
About Lineage Logistics:
Lineage Logistics is the industry’s leading innovator in temperature-controlled supply chain and logistics. Lineage’s expertise in end-to-end logistical solutions, its unrivaled real estate network, and its use of technology combine to promote food safety, increase distribution efficiency, advance sustainability, lessen environmental impact, and minimize supply chain waste. As a result, Lineage helps customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-owned businesses increase the efficiency and protect the integrity of their temperature-controlled supply chain.
Your Career Starts Here!
Lineage is currently searching for a high-impact, experienced Marketing Manager to join our growing team!
As the Marketing Manager, you will manage the day to day marketing activities of the organization and help guide long-term marketing strategy for the company.
In many ways, you act as the internal marketing and brand evangelist, driving the integration of marketing efforts across the company, providing oversight and architecting solutions aligned with the Lineage brand structure and strategy. You will help guide the overall direction, implementation, and continuous improvement of all aspects of the company’s marketing efforts, with focuses on building brand awareness, enabling sales, and supporting recruitment.
You are a critical member of the lean but agile marketing and communications team and work closely with Lineage’s Director of Communications. It is your role to ensure maximum results by creating an environment of applied creativity, predictability, accountability, efficiency and sustainability. Your experience has taught you how to work across functions to deliver responsible marketing solutions driven by the needs of both the organization and its customers. Your honed communications skills allow you to gain trust and buy-in at every level, consistent with Lineage’s culture of Lean.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager include:
- Manage and oversee all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with company goals and objectives.
- Plan and coordinate marketing campaigns to support sales activities.
- Work closely with external partners to create, publish and maintain all marketing materials consistent with marketing plans.
- Collaborate with sales team to create and maintain appropriate sales support materials (including RFP support, pitch deck and collateral development, photography and video production, etc.).
- Create and maintain Lineage’s presentation library, to include materials utilized by Lineage’s executive leadership, sales team and recruitment partners.
- Support the development and evolution of Lineage’s master brand strategy.
- Ensure the effectiveness of Lineage’s brand management, including the maintenance and distribution of relevant brand guidelines across multiple applications.
- Define SEO strategy and work with Digital Communications Manager to implement and measure its effectiveness.
- Work with Digital Communications Manager to plan and prepare digital marketing campaigns.
- Provide promotional and logistics support for highly visible corporate events, such as customer forums as well as facility groundbreakings and grand openings
- Work closely with related agencies for planning/implementing new product, new services/capabilities, and facility launch events.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives and activities.
- Develop and oversee the company’s marketing budget.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Analyze current and future potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Remain on the forefront of marketing trends, emerging platforms, production and analytics tools, customer acquisition techniques, and provide suggestions and proposals to the organization accordingly.
- Have a seat at the table to determine new and future marketing solutions to support internal and external goals.
- Fast-paced, highly dynamic office setting with periodic travel to support Lineage’s network of 100+ cold chain facilities spanning four countries.
- Must be capable of multi-tasking, working independently and communicating with a variety of people and personalities.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of hands-on experience in a similar role.
- Relevant marketing experience in a dynamic, B2B environment.
- Be a confident and compelling communicator and presenter.
- Possess excellent organizational, planning and time management skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and own projects through completion.
- Be a highly-motivated, quick-learning self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Possess a creative outlook with strong analytical and project management skills.
- Bring an enthusiastic and flexible approach to collaboration.
- Consistently come to the table with new and innovative ideas for marketing and communications at Lineage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint); experience in CMS is a plus.
- Video editing and other creative/graphics software experience is a plus.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.