|Job Title||Case Picker Monday-Friday 7am-4pm*|
|Location||San Antonio, TX*||*Position is based out of San Antonio, TX|
About Lineage Logistics:
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Your Career Starts Here!
Lineage is currently searching for an Case Picker (Monday-Friday 7am - 4pm) to join our growing team! As an Order Picker, you assemble customer orders from storage or inbound shipments to a standing area for outbound loading. This is a highly active role which requires you to work safely, accurately, and efficiently to meet customer needs. Your responsibilities include:
- Identifies pick ticket and determines items to be selected and stacked on pallet for staging.
- Keys pick quantities into computerized scanning equipment to update inventory.
- Operates pallet jack to assemble orders and deliver to staging area, done in safe and efficient manner.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates and other containers.
- Records amounts of material or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standard.
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
- Fast paced work environment with, in and around industrial machinery.
- Cold storage environment. Warehouse bays are kept at a constant 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas). Ability to withstand cold storage temps for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company).
- Noise level varies and at times and can be loud.
- Listening skills, oral comprehension skills, active listening
- Writing abilities
- Use of computers
- Oral communication skills, oral expression, speech clarity
- Reading abilities and skills
- Mathematical skills
- Supervisory or leadership skills
- High School Diploma or GED
Lineage Team Members:
- Continually meet internal and external customerexpectations through teamwork, respect and willingness to help and support others.
- Demonstrate complete commitment to a culture of safety. Promote a safe work environment through personal actions and identifying any safety concerns.
- Treat all team members with a respect while demonstrating positive work attitude and leadership skills.
- Take initiative to continually improveperformance and work processes through feedback, problem solving and generatingnew ideas.
- Work with a sense of urgency to complete tasks safely, effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety, and attendance
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.