|Job Title||Assistant Manager, Facility Maintenance *|
|Location||Oxnard, CA*||*Position is based out of Oxnard, CA|
|Reports to||David Llamas|
|Pay Grade||Tier 2|
Lineage Logistics offers comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and more. Join a team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We’re currently seeking an Assistant Facility Maintenance Manager to join the team in Oxnard,CA. As the Assistant Facility Maintenance Manager, you will assist in directing and coordinating all maintenance-related activities pertaining to the interior and exterior of the facility. Additionally, you will ensure the building and respective equipment remain in the proper state of operational repair and compliance with all regulatory agencies.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Facility Maintenance Manager:
- Assist in ensuring proper implementation and training of fire protection systems, OSHA Process Safety Management, EPA Risk Management Plan, and Environmental Health & Safety programs
- Collaborate with the Facility Maintenance Manager to conduct daily meetings in alignment with current priorities
- Assist with planning and scheduling maintenance work using the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Support the training and development of current team members
- Collaborate with Facility Maintenance Manager to ensure labor and material allocations adhere to established annual budgets
- Provide recommendations on future capital expenditure projects for the building and ensure timely completion
- Review monthly utility reports, discuss results, and provide creative solutions to maximize energy efficiency
- Participate in all site-specific projects for energy efficiency studies conducted in collaboration with the Lineage Energy Management department
- Coordinate all electrical maintenance activities per company standards
Required Qualifications of the Assistant Facility Maintenance Manager:
- Completed High School diploma or GED
- 3+ years of facility maintenance management experience
Preferred Qualifications of the Assistant Facility Maintenance Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Successful completion of Refrigeration Operator 1 course (CARO), or CIRO equivalent
- Previous experience working on and around the refrigeration systems
- Process Safety Management (PSM) experience/training
- Fast paced industrial machinery and cold storage work environment
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.