|Job Title||Warehouse Supervisor|
Lineage Logistics is currently seeking a Warehouse Supervisor to join our team. The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for planning, assigning, and directing the work, as well as training team members to safely and successfully perform daily responsibilities and meet established expectations. Additionally, the Warehouse Supervisor will ensure operations and responsibilities are carried out in accordance with Lineage's policies, procedures and applicable laws.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Supervisor:
- Execute against established warehouse performance objectives and achieve prescribed company objectives regarding cost, productivity, customer service, profits and team members
- Manage operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handle and disposition merchandise, and monitor warehouse inventory
- Study production schedules and estimate worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment while maintaining time and production records
- Track, communicate and route reports to designated plant personnel
- Coordinate activities between warehouse sales, record control, and purchasing departments to ensure availability of products
- Operate facility in compliance with federal, state, and local statutes to establish and practice a culture of safety among the team members at all times
- Appraise performance and provide leadership guidance to Shift Supervisors
Required Qualifications of the Warehouse Supervisor:
- A minimum of 4 years of warehouse or shipping management experience
- Possess a common sense management style while achieving company goals
- Knowledgeable in WMS software
- Demonstrate excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety, and attendance
- Ability to work different shifts as necessary and occasional to frequent overtime
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to perform in all areas that hourly employees are performing with the manual dexterity required
- This is a cold storage warehouse with temperatures between -10 and 34 degrees
- Appropriate work gear will be provided
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and communicating with a variety of people and personalities
- Noise level in the warehouse varies and, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.