|Job Title||Facility Maintenance Manager*|
|Location||San Antonio, TX*||*Position is based out of San Antonio, TX|
|Reports to||Jeff Wink|
|Pay Grade||Tier 2|
Responsible for the overall maintenance and repairs of refrigeration, electrical, building, safety systems and material handling equipment in the Lineage Ammonia Refrigerated Warehouses.
- Report directly to the facility General Manager. Meet daily for any outstanding issues towards the day to day operations for the entire facility.
- Maintain the utmost integrity of the safe operation and maintenance of the ammonia refrigeration system per IIAR & Recognized And Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practices (RAGAGEP).
- Oversee that the Process Safety Management (PSM) program is maintained and documented per Cal/ARP, EPA and OSHA standards.
- Maintain the documented records of the facility Maintenance Software Program, that all facility labor and material costs are captured.
- Oversee the facility Work Order System. Issue outstanding Work Orders to the facility engineering/maintenance staff.
- Conduct weekly staff (Tail Gate) meeting. Discuss current and future facility operations, as well as Safety Training.
- Conduct weekly Safety Training at (Tail Gate) meetings.
- Supervise both in-house and contractor maintenance employees.
- Develop strong communication skills. Maintain communication with facility General Manager and Engineering/Maintenance staff.
- Manage facility energy consumption. Operate facility to utmost energy efficiency.
- Assist on the hiring process of any new Engineering/Maintenance employees.
- Assist the facility General Manager towards foreseeable Capital Projects.
- Oversee Implementation, Tracking & Completion of annual Capital Projects.
- Assist facility General Manager and Regional Maintenance Manager in authoring the Capital Expenditure Requests (CER) for annual Capex Projects.
- 5+ years of experience in management-level positions; at least 2 years at large and/or complex facilities.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with ammonia refrigeration systems.
- Ability to manage employees, demonstrating strong communication skills to confidently explain information and converse with associates.
- Possess familiarity with PSM/RMP regulations, program implementation, and compliance oversight.
- Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Outlook.
- Experienced with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)related to Preventative/Predictive Maintenance.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Knowledge and experience in general maintenance procedures on HVAC and plumbing systems
- Prefer experience with Crown/Raymond equipment (but are open to experience with other brands as well), forklift electrical systems, mechanic and hydraulic systems,
- Prefer experience with HazMat, welding, plumbing, and knowledge of alarm systems
- Basic familiarity of NH3 Refrigeration systems a plus.
- The ideal candidate will have two to three years of experience in a factory/warehouse environment.
- Proven ability to use basic mathematical skills
- Available to work occasional to frequent overtime
- Ability to read and take direction in English
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with our without reasonable assistance
- Must be capable of becoming certified to operate equipment
- Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, kneel, bend and reach
Lineage Team Members:
- Continually meet internal and external customer expectations through teamwork, respect and willingness to help and support others.
- Demonstrate complete commitment to a culture of safety. Promote a safe work environment through personal actions and identifying any safety concerns.
- Treat all team members with a respect while demonstrating positive work attitude and leadership skills.
- Take initiative to continually improve performance and work processes through feedback, problem solving and generating new ideas.
- Work with a sense of urgency to complete tasks safely, effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety, and attendance
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.