|Job Title||Maintenance Lead*|
|Location||Vernon, CA - Vernon 1*||*Position is based out of Vernon, CA - Vernon 1|
|Reports to||Ralph Newton|
|Pay Grade||Tier 2|
About Lineage Logistics:
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Your Career Starts Here!
Lineage is currently searching for a Maintenance Lead to join our growing team!
- Collaborate with leadership to ensure adherence to managing the department’s operating and capital expenditure budget for labor and materials.
- Lead, train, repair, operate, and maintain equipment to ensure a safe, clean, orderly, and efficiently operating facility.
- Participate in developing procedures to help solidify continuous improvement, cost savings and energy management.
- Ensure facility adheres to safety, electrical, fire protection and regulatory standards per company standards.
- Assist and ensure timely completion of capital expenditure and/or lender-required projects for the assigned building.
Ensure proper and complete utilization of the computer maintenance management system and verifying completion of applicable work orders.
- Fast paced work environment with, in and around industrial machinery.
- Cold storage environment. Warehouse bays are kept at a constant 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas). Ability to withstand cold storage temps for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company).
- Noise level varies and at times and can be loud.
- HSD or GED
- 5 years warehouse or processing facility equipment maintenance experience.
- Successful completion of Refrigeration Operator 1 course (CARO) or equivalent preferred.
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift.
- Demonstrated knowledge of National Electric Code (NEC) preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret Piping and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) drawings preferred.
Lineage Team Members:
- Continually meet internal and external customer expectations through teamwork, respect and willingness to help and support others.
- Demonstrate complete commitment to a culture of safety. Promote a safe work environment through personal actions and identifying any safety concerns.
- Treat all team members with a respect while demonstrating positive work attitude and leadership skills.
- Take initiative to continually improve performance and work processes through feedback, problem solving and generating new ideas.
- Work with a sense of urgency to complete tasks safely, effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety, and attendance
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.