|Job Title||Director of Business Development & Marketing *|
|Location||NATIONWIDE*||*Position is based out of Nationwide|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Management team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We’re currently seeking a Director of Business Development and Marketing to join the team. As the Director of Business Development and Marketing, you will develop and lead strategic initiatives to achieve revenue goals and growth objectives by expanding our customer base through industry relations and brand recognition. Additionally, you will partner with senior leadership and the sales team to identify, improve, and facilitate a successful redistribution value brand.
Responsibilities of the Director of Business Development and Marketing:
- Develop and launch the Lineage redistribution brand through trade shows, social media, trade magazines, speaking events, and other customer engagement events
- Act as the Lineage redistribution brand champion by effectively communicating the value of Lineage Redistribution products and services
- Network and establish positive relationships within the food service industry
- Develop creative, out-of-the-box sales strategies to close new business and meet established goals
- Prepare and deliver customer contracts, proposals, and presentations
- Manage new customers through the Lineage onboarding process and hand off to an assigned Account Manager
- Participate in annual forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes while ensuring efforts are in line with corporate goals and strategies
Required Qualifications of the Director of Business Development and Marketing:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in sales within the food service industry
- Creative, out-of-the-box, independent thinker who can implement new sales strategies to close new business
- Proven ability to develop a book of business
- Ability to travel 40% of the time
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.