|Job Title||Inventory Control Lead-3rd Shift 10pm-6:30am*|
|Location||Allentown, PA*||*Position is based out of Allentown, PA|
|Shifts hiring||Full-time, Night Shift|
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage is currently searching for an Inventory Lead to join our growing team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Inspects products and equipment for conformity to federal and state sanitation laws and company
- Resolves lockouts in a count back driven Warehouse Management System. (WMS) using an RF scanner and WMS system
- Processing, investigating, and determination of customer claims
- Processing of customer hold requests (WMS, SAP)
- Enters and locates information in computer system
- Maintains system back orders in WMS.
- Conducts cycle counts and physical inventories
- Transfers product as needed.
- Maintains inventory accuracy in WMS
- Reviews files to determine unused items and recommend disposal of excess or damaged product
- Ensures the proper receipt, storage, handling, and/or distribution of safe and quality food products at this facility.
- Inspects and examines code dates on incoming ship
- Compiles required reports regarding regular inspections, sanitation violations, and steps taken to resolve deficiencies.
- Routes reports to designated perso
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedul
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work
Directly assigns work to 5 to 10 employees in the department. Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
This will be a 3rd Shift or PM1/PM2 position
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Experience/knowledge of Inventory systems in a distribution center.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Lineage Team Members:
- Continually meet internal and external customer expectations through teamwork, respect and willingness to help and support others.
- Demonstrate complete commitment to a culture of safety. Promote a safe work environment through personal actions and identifying any safety concerns.
- Treat all team members with a respect while demonstrating positive work attitude and leadership skills.
- Take initiative to continually improve performance and work processes through feedback, problem solving and generating new ideas.
- Work with a sense of urgency to complete tasks safely, effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety, and attendance
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.