|Job Title||Digital Communications Manager*|
|Location||Novi, MI*||*Position is based out of Novi, MI|
|Reports to||Megan Hendrickson|
|Pay Grade||Tier 2|
About Lineage Logistics:
Lineage Logistics is the industry’s leading innovator in temperature-controlled supply chain and logistics. Lineage’s expertise in end-to-end logistical solutions, its unrivaled real estate network, and its use of technology combine to promote food safety, increase distribution efficiency, advance sustainability, lessen environmental impact, and minimize supply chain waste. As a result, Lineage helps customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-owned businesses increase the efficiency and protect the integrity of their temperature-controlled supply chain.
Your Career Starts Here!
Lineage is currently searching for a high-impact, experienced Digital Communications Manager to join our growing team!
As Lineage’s Digital Communications Manager, your primary function is to oversee, coordinate and execute all digital communication efforts across the organization. Your ownership will span Lineage’s digital landscape, including all company-sponsored websites, social media platforms, and channels that support public relations and recruiting.
You will also drive digital marketing efforts for the company, providing support and assistance while architecting solutions aligned with the Lineage brand structure and goals. You will help guide the overall direction, implementation, continuous improvement, and measurement of all aspects of Lineage’s digital marketing.
You are a critical member of the lean but agile marketing and communications team and work closely with Lineage’s Director of Communications. It is your role to ensure maximum results by creating an environment of applied creativity, predictability, accountability, efficiency and sustainability. Your experience has taught you how to work across functions to deliver responsible digital communications and marketing solutions driven by the needs of both the organization and its customers. Your honed communications skills allow you to gain trust and buy-in at every level, consistent with Lineage’s culture of Lean.
Responsibilities of the Digital Communications Manager include:
- Develop content and publishing strategies for all digital platforms, including relevant social media platforms, and maximize opportunities to reach, grow and engage with target audiences.
- Develop a digital personality and “voice” for all digital platforms that clearly reflect and articulate the Lineage brand.
- Lead and execute the creation, curation, and publishing of all content (imagery, video, written word) for Lineage across all digital platforms, localized in relevant languages as appropriate.
- Actively use data and key metrics to analyze effectiveness and continuously improve the strategy and/or execution of a digital platform, as necessary.
- Partner with internal and external IT resources to update and maintain digital assets and accommodate ongoing needs.
- Maintain close coordination and ensure integration with the other efforts of the Lineage marketing and communication department, including public relations and thought leadership.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure all relevant company functions are kept informed of digital marketing and communications objectives and activities.
- Work with Marketing Manager to execute and ensure alignment of digital marketing efforts with sales objectives and activities.
- Possess knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing and brand management.
- Develop and oversee the company’s digital marketing and communications budget.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Work closely with related departments and agencies for planning/implementing new product, new services/capabilities, and facility launch events.
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of formulating and executing content strategies on both traditional and emerging digital platforms.
- Analyze current and future potential strategic partner relationships for digital marketing and communications.
- Remain on the forefront of digital and social media publishing trends, emerging platforms, production and analytics tools, customer acquisition techniques, and provide suggestions and proposals to the organization accordingly.
- Have a seat at the table to determine new and future digital platforms or solutions to support internal and external goals.
- Fast-paced, highly dynamic office setting with periodic travel to support Lineage’s network of 100+ cold chain facilities spanning four countries.
- Must be capable of multi-tasking, working independently and communicating with a variety of people and personalities.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, digital media, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in a similar role.
- Relevant digital communications experience in a dynamic, B2B environment.
- Experience managing a large, complex digital landscape combining static content as well as transactional and social components.
- Demonstrated expertise in social media, including blog creation and maintenance.
- Background of working with developers and/or site hosting companies.
- Be a confident and compelling communicator and presenter.
- Possess excellent organizational, planning and time management skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and own projects through completion.
- Be a highly-motivated, quick-learning self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Possess a creative outlook with strong analytical and project management skills.
- Bring an enthusiastic and flexible approach to collaboration.
- Consistently come to the table with new and innovative ideas for marketing and communications at Lineage.
- Proficient digital skills, including CMS experience and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Video editing and other creative/graphics software experience is a plus.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.