|Job Title||Maintenance Technician (HPP)*|
|Location||Allentown, PA (HPP)*||*Position is based out of Allentown, PA (HPP)|
|Reports to||John Buis|
|Pay Grade||Tier 2|
Lineage is currently searching for a Maintenance Technician to join our growing team!
As the Maintenance Technician you will perform task related to day to day maintenance on HPP and production equipment and report to the Facility Maintenance Manger. Your responsibilities include performing maintenance activities for both HPP and supporting equipment.
- Maximize equipment uptime by troubleshooting and repairing both HPP and support equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks as assigned
- Accurately report consumption of spare parts and equipment downtime as directed
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Cooperatively interface with other HPP Maintenance team members
- Cooperatively interface with HPP Supervisor and Team Leads
- Maintain health and safety standards
- Present a professional role model to crew members at all times
- Ensure company policies, procedures and applicable state and federal laws are maintained
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Fast paced work environment with, in and around industrial machinery.
- Cold storage environment. Warehouse bays are kept at a constant 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas). Ability to withstand cold storage temps for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company).
- Noise level varies and at times and can be loud.
- 2+ years of equipment maintenance experience including hydraulics and/or maintaining and repairing food processing equipment
- Strong personnel management skills
- Strong organization & planning skills
- Good analytical skills
- Must have good communication skills
- Self-starter and strong work ethic
- Computer literate with skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have high degree of quality consciousness
- Ability to multitask
- Must have the ability to work a flexible work schedule
- Formal training and successful completion of a 2 year Industrial Maintenance Program
- Previous experience with HPP manufacturing equipment
- Interpret and understand basic blue prints, schematics, electrical diagrams, industrial equipment OEM drawings and P&IDs
- Previous experience with programming PLCs, hydraulic and pneumatic power and control systems, MIG and TIG welding, and machining
Lineage Team Members:
- Continually meet internal and external customer expectations through teamwork, respect and willingness to help and support others.
- Demonstrate complete commitment to a culture of safety. Promote a safe work environment through personal actions and identifying any safety concerns.
- Treat all team members with a respect while demonstrating positive work attitude and leadership skills.
- Take initiative to continually improve performance and work processes through feedback, problem solving and generating new ideas.
- Work with a sense of urgency to complete tasks safely, effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety, and attendance
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.