|Job Title||Business Development Manager*|
|Location||Henderson, CO - Denver*||*Position is based out of Henderson, CO - Denver|
|Reports to||Jonathan Meek|
|Pay Grade||Tier 2|
Business Development Manager/ Sr. Manager
Lineage Logistics is currently seeking a Business Development Manager/Sr. Manager to join the team.
The Business Development, Manager / Sr. Manager will be responsible for all selling and account management activities within the assigned customer base in the Midwest area. Candidates must have a proven track record developing business relationships with mid-level logistics managers to senior executives.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager/Sr. Manager
- Develops and implements strategic sales & account level plans to achieve portfolio and customer profitability targets and cross functional & corporate goals
- Meets regularly with key customer stakeholders, maintaining & expanding relationships, negotiating and closing opportunities
- Prospects new opportunities for assigned facilities and/or markets leveraging mail campaigns and cold calling techniques
- Collaborates within the sales function prioritizing opportunities based on market capacity demands and profile needs
- Collaborates cross-functionally with other Lineage departments including operations, legal, network optimization and revenue management
- Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volume, sales funnel, and areas of expansion within the assigned portfolio
- Responsible for new customer acquisition and business development within the assigned portfolio
Required Qualifications of the Business Development Manager/Sr. Manager
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Supply Chain or Marketing related undergrad degree
- A minimum of seven years of advancing sales & business development experience
- Success in selling complex value-based supply chain solutions using Miller Heiman Strategic Selling and Large Account Management Process (LAMP)
- Proficient in CRM (Salesforce.com), PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective presentation and negotiating skills
- Proven financial business acumen and mature judgment
- Ability to travel 25-40% and be based in proximity to a major airport
- Fast paced work environment with, in and around industrial machinery
- Noise level varies and at times it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.