|Job Title||Project Manager*|
|Location||Novi, MI*||*Position is based out of Novi, MI|
|Reports to||Brian McGowan|
|Pay Grade||Tier 2|
At Lineage, we have a shared purpose: We are transforming the food supply chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world. Lineage Logistics is the industry’s leading innovator in temperature-controlled supply chain and logistics. Lineage’s expertise in end-to-end logistical solutions, its unrivaled real estate network, and its use of technology combine to promote food safety, increase distribution efficiency, advance sustainability, lessen environmental impact, and minimize supply chain waste. As a result, Lineage helps customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-owned businesses increase the efficiency and protect the integrity of their temperature-controlled supply chain. In pursuit of this shared purpose we are working to build a world class Finance team.
We are seeking candidates with extensive experience in strategy and strategic implementation to support Lineage’s continued growth. Lineage Logistics’ Project Management Office’s primary mandate is to support the successful achievement of the company’s strategy by partnering with senior teams across functions on projects ranging from growth strategy, to market analysis, to operational improvement, and supply chain design. As a member of the PMO, you will be part of a dynamic team positioned to drive significant impact in a fast-growing company.
Project Managers play a key role in implementing critical projects to meet Lineage’s corporate strategy. Successful Project Managers are able to understand the details of their projects and how it supports the overall business strategy. They excel at thinking creatively, balancing multiple medium-sized projects simultaneously, and developing collaborative working relationships with business partners and technical experts. The successful candidate will be a creative and results-oriented problem-solver with strong business acumen and effective communication and collaboration skills. In addition, they also have excellent analytical skills. Finally, a Project Managers will have the ability to affect the business by influencing decisions through advice, counsel, analysis or facilitating and coordinating other services to assist in project completion.
Essential Job Functions:
- Independently manage projects through all phases
- Work with business process owners to identify and scope areas of opportunity
- Support other project managers
- Demonstrate creativity in scoping, managing, and implementing projects to meet business needs
- Work collaboratively with all levels including executives, managers, front line, technical experts, and IT
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field or equivalent business experience required, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Project management experience required as part of corporate PMO, consulting, or other related field
- Lean and/or Six Sigma experience preferred; certified in Lean and/or Six Sigma and/or PMP ideal
- At least 5 years work experience, preferably in manufacturing or logistics field
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Familiarity with basic statistics and other analytical tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software required; including advanced Excel and data modeling skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.